Up Close and Personal –
Doreen’s personal story started the day she was born…unwanted by her father. As a daughter, the first 18 years of her life she lived feeling that truth. She became a wife when she married Chad at the age of 19. Finally, Doreen felt she had proved to her father and herself that she could be loved. The life she envisioned with Chad began to fade after having two beautiful little girls, who were loved by their daddy. However, Doreen began to discover that he was a functioning alcoholic. As life can, it brought many trials including a financial crisis, the molestation of one of their daughters, and Doreen’s father threatening Chad’s life. How did she survive her journey? Is she really enjoying this season in life now, as a widow and grandmother? Consider inviting Doreen to speak at your next event, and discover how without God she would never have been able share her incredible testimony, which has turned her pain into power.
- Doreen was the first West Coast Ministry Representative for Women of Faith. During her season with them, she had the privilege of gathering thousands of women crossing many denominational barriers to attend their events. She also emceed many of their luncheons and pre-conference events.
- She was invited to become a CLASS faculty member and enjoyed working various speakers’ and writers’ seminars.
- She was the founder of the first community-wide Bible study in Cave Creek, Arizona , which still exists today under the Stonecroft Ministries umbrella.
- Doreen is the Founder & President of Treasured Celebrations Ministries, the non-profit umbrella for Modern Day Princess
- She co-authored Raising a Modern Day Princess with co-author Pam Farrel that was published by Focus on the Family/Tyndale that to date has sold more than 45,000 copies across the world.
Use the form below to contact Doreen directly for speaking engagements
[contact-form to=’Doreen@DoreenHanna.com’ subject=’Entry Contact Doreen Form’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’select’ options=’Speaking Inquiry,Ministry Outreach,Other- Please Use Contact Us Page’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]