Up Close and Personal –
Doreen’s personal story started the day she was born…unwanted by her father. As a daughter, the first 18 years of her life she lived feeling that truth. She became a wife, when she married Chad at the age of 19. She felt she had proved to her father and herself that she could be loved. The life she envisioned for her and Chad began to fade after having two beautiful little girls, now making her a mother, who were loved by their daddy. However, Doreen began to discover that he was a functioning alcoholic. As life can, it brought many trials including financial crisis, the molestation of one of their daughters, and Doreen’s father threatening Chad’s life. How did she survive? And is she really enjoying this season in life now as a widow and Grandmother? Invite Doreen to discover how without God she would never have been able share her incredible testimony that has turned her pain into power.
- Doreen was the first West Coast Ministry Representative for Women of Faith. During her season with them, she had the privilege of gathering thousands of women crossing many denominational barriers to attend their events. She also emceed many of their luncheons and pre-conference events.
- She was invited to become a CLASS faculty member in and enjoyed working various speaker and writers seminars.
- She was the founder of the first community wide Bible Study in Cave Creek, AZ , that still exists today under the Stonecroft Ministries umbrella.
- Doreen is the the Founder & President of Treasured Celebrations Ministries, the non-profit umbrella for Modern Day Princess
- She co-authored Raising a Modern Day Princess with co-author Pam Farrel that was published by Focus on the Family/Tyndale that to date has sold more than 45,000 copies across the world.
Use the form below to Contact Doreen direct for Speaking Engagements